We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts and payments. Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Managing Partner to create and analyze financial reports, process accounts payable and receivable, create and manage invoices. Our ideal candidate holds an accounting degree and is familiar with Quickbooks accounting software, excel and word. Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Create and manage all customer invoices while working with Partners
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English, Quickbooks and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- BS degree in Accounting or Business Administration
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and please include job position, salary requirements and email address.