Tax Senior Associate
DSJCPA is seeking a Tax Senior who is a highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities. Tax Senior will work directly with supervisors, managers, and partners providing unique opportunities to grow professionally while gaining experience with a variety of tax types and industries. DSJCPA offers all the resources of larger firms in order to provide remarkable client service. We are looking for a diligent, energetic, and reliable self-starter who can achieve DSJCPA’s high client service standards by taking ownership of assigned tasks and working well with others as well as independently.
Position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement to the right candidate.
- Prepare tax returns for complex individual, trust, partnership, corporate and foreign tax clients.
- Research tax issues and consult with managers and partners on various client-related matters
- Prepare tax projections and provide recommendations for tax efficiencies
- Work with managers and partners on federal, state and local tax audits
- Review and analyze tax notices and prepare written correspondence to the IRS and state taxing authorities
- Review tax returns prepared by Tax Staff and make necessary changes and provide feedback
- Gain continuous level of increased compliance responsibility in the review process
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master’s in Tax is a plus
- Must have or be interested in obtaining CPA license
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel and Adobe
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and please include job position, salary requirements and email address.