DSJCPA is seeking a Tax Senior Manager who is a highly dedicated professional with impressive credentials and driven by new challenges and growth opportunities. Tax Senior Manager will lead and manage multiple tax engagements within a variety of tax types and industries. DSJCPA offers all the resources of larger firms in order to provide remarkable client service. We are looking for a diligent, energetic, and reliable self-starter who can achieve DSJCPA’s high client service standards by handling challenging client requirements and providing value added services and cultivating and maintaining a positive firm culture.
- Review tax returns for complex individual, trust, partnership, corporate and foreign tax clients.
- Work with tax partner to ensure best practices for tax processes, including technology
- Build new and develop existing multiple client relationships
- Deal directly with client’s attorneys, taxing agents, bankers and other third-parties.
- Research tax issues and consult with partners on various client-related matters; prepare memoranda for presentation to clients
- Handle federal and state and local tax audits; prepare written correspondence/guidance and other documents for submission to the IRS or other taxing authorities
- Train and supervise staff, evaluate staff work and provide performance review
- Mentor and motivate staff; guide staff on career and professional development
- Assist and participate with the practice development and firm management
- Network to develop a list of contacts and begin cultivating relationships
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; Master’s in Tax is a plus
- CPA license
- 8+ years of public accounting experience in tax
- Tax Audit experience
- Significant supervisory experience
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Research proficiency
- Good time management skills
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel and Adobe
- Proficiency in CCH Axcess products
- Ability to Multi-task
- Business knowledge and understanding of a variety of industries
Find out if we’re the right fit for you.
To apply for a position on our team, please email your resume to: email@example.com. Be sure to include the job position, salary requirements and best email and phone number to reach you. We look forward to meeting you.