With business structuring advice, you can set up your operation to avoid problem areas, operating at maximum efficiency. Over the years, the accounting firm has established itself as the CPA resource to not-for-profit organizations. In fact, several of the firm’s clients are among the 50 largest not-for-profit organizations in the nation.
We have more than four decades of experience relative to helping nonprofit organizations and foundations run smoothly while maintaining their tax exempt status. The results are efficient, cost-effective accounting systems that troubleshoot and eliminate unneeded expenses, without adding costly office staff. Now you can take advantage of the same accounting services those organizations use.
- Customized software and bookkeeping services
- Grant authorization and payment record keeping
- Documentation of security purchases, sales, dividends and interest
- Documentation of gains and losses
- Tracking of large portfolios
- Set-up of efficient accounting and payroll services
- Year-end Audit Preparation
- Form 990 preparation and audited financial statements